"We looked at a few different CNC machines, we compared the other manufacturers and we felt that there was an advantage going with Hotwire Direct vs. the others. It seemed that you simplified the production system with the bar code scanner."
- Bob Mallory, Southwest Architectural Castings
- Cutting Capacity
- 106″ x 51″ x 105″ (269cm x 130cm x 266cm). Wire is 105″ long. Other sizes available.
- 0.001″ (0.025mm)
- ±.002″/foot (0.0167mm/m)
- Drive Motors
- Four 160 ounce/inch (1.8kg/cm) AC servos, 4000 counts per revolution encoders
- Drive System
- X & Y axis timing belt drives, precision sealed bearings ride on hardened ground rods
- Max. Cutting Speed
- 55″ (140cm) per minute
- Max. Rapid Speed
- 1500″ (3,810cm) per minute
- Cutting Wire
- Up to 6 – .014 (.355mm) wires
- Power Required
- 240v single phase 50-60hz, 20 Amp
- 1 year on all electrical components, 3 years on all mechanical components
- Tech Support
- Unlimited support at no charge
Options And Specifications
You can enjoy the benefits of the 8700 CNC with a low monthly payment. Click here for more information and a finance application.