848 (8' wide x 4' high x 8' long)...$54,995
"We looked at several CNC foam cutting machines, you know the major brands. The others looked tinker-toyish, I thought the quality of Hotwire Direct made a difference."
- Cutting Capacity
- 106" x 51" x 105" (269cm x 130cm x 266cm). Wire is 105" long. Other sizes available.
- 0.001" (0.025mm)
- ±.002"/foot (0.0167mm/m)
- Drive Motors
- Four 160 ounce/inch (1.8kg/cm) AC servos, 4000 counts per revolution encoders
- Drive System
- X & Y axis timing belt drives, precision sealed bearings ride on hardened ground rods
- Max. Cutting Speed
- 55" (140cm) per minute
- Max. Rapid Speed
- 1500" (3,810cm) per minute
- Cutting Wire
- Up to 6 - .014 (.355mm) wires
- Power Required
- 240v single phase 50-60hz, 20 Amp
- 1 year on all electrical components, 3 years on all mechanical components
- Tech Support
- Unlimited support at no charge
Options And Specifications
The 8700V CNC is a variation of the 8700 that has a movable back tower. The reason for the variable wire length is that it helps in cutting more extreme 4 axis taper cuts when the towers are brought closer together. Both 8700 CNC machines can cut 4 axis tapers, but the 8700V allows for more steep angles which some applications demand.
You can enjoy the benefits of the 8700 CNC with a low monthly payment. Click here for more information and a finance application.