848 (8′ wide x 4′ high x 8′ long)…$54,995
"The training technicians were quality times 10! ...and we wouldn't be where we are today without them."
- Cutting Capacity
- 106″ x 51″ x 105″ (269cm x 130cm x 266cm). Wire is 105″ long. Other sizes available.
- 0.001″ (0.025mm)
- ±.002″/foot (0.0167mm/m)
- Drive Motors
- Four 160 ounce/inch (1.8kg/cm) AC servos, 4000 counts per revolution encoders
- Drive System
- X & Y axis timing belt drives, precision sealed bearings ride on hardened ground rods
- Max. Cutting Speed
- 55″ (140cm) per minute
- Max. Rapid Speed
- 1500″ (3,810cm) per minute
- Cutting Wire
- Up to 6 – .014 (.355mm) wires
- Power Required
- 240v single phase 50-60hz, 20 Amp
- 1 year on all electrical components, 3 years on all mechanical components
- Tech Support
- Unlimited support at no charge
Options And Specifications
You can enjoy the benefits of the 8700 CNC with a low monthly payment. Click here for more information and a finance application.