3000 with Carved Arches, Caps and Bases
The 3000 Automated Foam Shaper cuts column caps and bases, standard arches, and it is truly a unique machine because of its abilities to also carve irregular curves. Planters, bowls and ‘S’-shaped curves can be made on this machine. The Automated Foam Shaper is a high output production machine. Architectural foam shaping in 3-D has never been easier, or more complete.
"When it came time for us to buy our 3000 Shaper it was hands down not to even look at anyone else, we went directly to Hotwire Direct."
New Foam Shaper Features
Using precut foam blanks the 3000 Shaper carves profiles in turned or arced shapes
- Easy height adjustments with hand crank and measurement guide
- Larger tabletop gives better support
- On board storage of pre-shaped wires to keep you organized
- On board storage of tools to make setup faster
- Power supply with 38% more power
- Quickly cuts Column caps and bases
- Tall arced profiles such as balcony surrounds or fountain pool coping up to 32″ tall
- Cuts arches up to 22″ wide at any radius
- Smoother wire tracking on ellipses and ‘S’ curves
Foam Shaper Specifications
- Includes 8004 50′ (15m) Rigid Shaping Wire
- Includes Rigid Wire Bending Tool
- Can also be used with HW-SBMR24 blade material for profiles longer than 24″(61cm)
- 22″(56cm) deep by 32″(81cm) tall capacity
- Can be ordered for 115v or 230v electric
New Shaper Features
Example Foam Shapes
Column Cap and Base High Output Technique
3000 Shaper in the Forum*
Owners’ manual, instructional video and support files for 3000 Shaper.
*Note: you need to be registered member of forum and logged in to access content.
|Dimensions||38 × 49 × 56 in|