3000 with Carved Arches, Caps and Bases
The 3000 Automated Foam Shaper cuts column caps and bases, standard arches, and it is truly a unique machine because of its abilities to also carve irregular curves. Planters, bowls and ‘S’-shaped curves can be made on this machine. The Automated Foam Shaper is a high output production machine. Architectural foam shaping in 3-D has never been easier, or more complete.
"This puts us in a position where we can do more creative stuff on a production level. And that's huge for us."
New Foam Shaper Features
Using precut foam blanks the 3000 Shaper carves profiles in turned or arced shapes
- Easy height adjustments with hand crank and measurement guide
- Larger tabletop gives better support
- On board storage of pre-shaped wires to keep you organized
- On board storage of tools to make setup faster
- Power supply with 38% more power
- Quickly cuts Column caps and bases
- Tall arced profiles such as balcony surrounds or fountain pool coping up to 32″ tall
- Cuts arches up to 22″ wide at any radius
- Smoother wire tracking on ellipses and ‘S’ curves
Foam Shaper Specifications
- Includes 8004 50′ (15m) Rigid Shaping Wire
- Includes Rigid Wire Bending Tool
- Can also be used with HW-SBMR24 blade material for profiles longer than 24″(61cm)
- 22″(56cm) deep by 32″(81cm) tall capacity
- Can be ordered for 115v or 230v electric
New Shaper Features
Example Foam Shapes
Column Cap and Base High Output Technique
3000 Shaper in the Forum*
Owners’ manual, instructional video and support files for 3000 Shaper.
*Note: you need to be registered member of forum and logged in to access content.
|Dimensions||38 × 49 × 56 in|