8300 CNC Machine with optional table
Easy to Use Hand Held Control Pendant
(Optional) Bar Code Scanner for Error Free Work Flow
"We looked at a few different CNC machines, we compared the other manufacturers and we felt that there was an advantage going with Hotwire Direct vs. the others. It seemed that you simplified the production system with the bar code scanner."
- Bob Mallory, Southwest Architectural Castings
Cutting foam in a limited space? Trying to stretch your budget, but don’t want to compromise on quality? Need a feature rich expanded polystyrene (EPS) CNC foam cutting machine that is portable? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then the 8300 CNC is the right machine for you. This CNC foam cutter will produce amazing results for use in 3-D sign making, architectural foam, decorative precast concrete mold and model making, theming, set design, industrial prototyping, and more.
The Hotwire Direct 8300 Computer Numerical Controlled machine is built from high quality electrical and mechanical components for years of trouble free operation. The 8300 CNC was designed from the ground up to ensure:
- quality of cut
- high cut speeds
- ease of use
The 8300 CNC offers the latest technology without breaking your budget.
Variable Wire Length up to 16 feet 4 inches (498cm).
(Optional) Turntable cuts Onion Dome.
(Optional) Rigid Wire attachment on the Lathe cuts a Rope-Twist Column.
(Optional) Bowl cutter carving a planter.
Planter halves cut with the bowl cutter. The positive can be coated for a planter, and the negative can be used (and reused) as a mold and poured with concrete.
- Quality Dell computer and CAD/CAM software
- Two days of training at your location
- Independent Axis
- Cut tapered columns and cones, etc.
- High Speed
- Cutting at 55″/min (140 cm/min) and rapid moves at 1,200″/min (3048 cm/min)
- Hand Held Control Pendant
- Our controller is leading the industry in
functionality and ease of use
- 2 cutting wires
- Two 8′-4″ (254 cm) long wires double production output
- Adjustable wire length
- Wire lengths between 2′ (61 cm) and 16′-4″ (498 cm) long
- Bar Code Job Scanner
- Designed to eliminate costly production errors and time spent searching through files
- For accurate turned foam cutting work
- Makes turned columns, belly columns, rope-twist columns, and other tall turned items
- Bowl Cutter
- For making bowls, planters, balusters, domed ceiling inserts and other turned items
- Rigid Wire Attachment
- For special turned pieces like the rope-twist columns
You can enjoy the benefits of the 8300 CNC with a low monthly payment. Click here for more information and a finance application.