"It’s absolutely endless the things you can think up and do with it. It’s like a computer or cell phone, after you have it you wonder how you lived without it before."
- Tory Lint, Exterior Specialties
CNC Production Example
Prep & Production Time for 72,
8′ Pieces (576′)
|Multiwire Setup (2 wires):||1 min|
|Total First Run:||72 min|
|Total Second Run:||42 min|
- Cutting Capacity
- 106″ x 51″ x 105″ (269cm x 130cm x 266cm).
Wire is 105″ long. Other sizes available.
- 0.001″ (0.025mm)
- +.002″/foot (0.0167mm/m)
- Drive Motors
- Five 188 ounce/inch (2.1kg/cm) high accuracy steppers
- Drive System
- X & Y axis timing belt drives, precision sealed bearings ride on hardened ground rods
- Max. Cutting Speed
- 55″ (140cm) per minute
- Max. Rapid Speed
- 1,200″ (3000cm) per minute
- Cutting Wire
- Up to 2 – .014 (.355mm) wires
- Power Required
- 110v – 120v single phase 50-60hz, 20 Amp
- 1 year on all electrical components,
3 years on all mechanical components
- Tech Support
- Unlimited support at no charge*
*We back the mechanical and electronic equipment and software to perform as advertised and expected free of charge within the warranty period. We do charge an hourly rate for fixing problems associated with things outside our control such as when 3rd party products are introduced i.e. modems are introduced in the network and connection is lost, or reloading software when customer changes computers, re-training on CAD/CAM, and creating custom drawing files for customers.
Options And Specifications
You can enjoy the benefits of the 8600 CNC with a low monthly payment. Click here for more information and a finance application.