"Productivity is the number one reason we bought the 8700 CNC and 3000 Automated Foam Shaper. By having these here we are able to cut a mold and pour it in the same day. There is no waiting around for us to outsource it like there was."
Hotwire Direct™ offers well designed and easy to use CNC foam cutting machines. In little time you can be designing and producing parts in the quantity you need when you need them. Our CNC machines increase your productivity and design capability allowing you to expand into larger projects and new markets.
Features common between the 8600 & 8700 CNC foam cutting machines
- Includes monitor, printer, and all design (CAD) and machine software.
- CAD program
- Is easily learned and requires only basic computer skills
- Open Frame Design
- No obstructive corner posts for easier loading and unloading of material
- Speed and Accuracy
- Dynamic wire temperature and speed control maximize cutting speed and minimize burnout on fine details
- Cutting Capacity
- 106″ x 51″ x 105″ (269cm x 130cm x 266cm) Wire is 105″ long. Ideal for 2 blocks side-by-side. Other sizes available.
- Drive System
- X & Y axis timing belt drives, precision sealed bearings ride on hardened ground and polished rods
- Bar Code Job Scanner
- You can print your drawing (job file) which includes a barcode unique to it. Take this printout to the machine, scan it and you are ready to cut the correct part. Eliminates costly production errors and time spent searching through files.
- Handheld Control Pendant
- Easy to use and quick to learn. Machine control is always at hand where you need it.
- 3-Day Installation and Training
- Our technician(s) travel to your site to install the machine and teach you the software so you are productive immediately.
CNC Foam Cutting in Action
CNC Cutting On The 8300 CNC
Cutting Tapered Columns Programmed on Handheld Pendant
Using the Handheld Pendant & Barcode Scanner
You must have Windows Media Player in order to play these videos. Download Windows Media Player