848 (8′ wide x 4′ high x 8′ long)…$43,995
"We had to have the 8700 CNC! We had one gentleman cutting 27 blocks a day, it was a semi load a day, and he was cutting all the blocks himself with that machine."
- Cutting Capacity
- 106″ x 51″ x 105″ (269cm x 130cm x 266cm).
Wire is 105″ long. Other sizes available.
- 0.001″ (0.025mm)
- +.002″/foot (0.0167mm/m)
- Drive Motors
- Four 188 ounce/inch (2.1kg/cm) high accuracy steppers
- Drive System
- X & Y axis timing belt drives, precision sealed bearings ride on hardened ground rods
- Max. Cutting Speed
- 55″ (140cm) per minute
- Max. Rapid Speed
- 800″ (2032cm) per minute
- Cutting Wire
- Up to 2 – .014 (.355mm) wires
- Power Required
- 110v – 120v single phase 50-60hz, 20 Amp
- 1 year on all electrical components,
3 years on all mechanical components
- Tech Support
- Unlimited support at no charge
Options And Specifications
You can enjoy the benefits of the 8600 CNC with a low monthly payment. Click here for more information and a finance application.