The TEC 6300 is a unique, economic, spray applicator that makes hotmelt spray applications affordable for everyone. Built to a very high standard, the TEC 6300 is a totally self contained unit, requiring only compressed air and electricity to operate. There are no expensive bulk tanks or fragile heated hoses to go wrong.
The TEC 6300 takes only 10 minutes to warm up from cold and is fast and safe to reload using 43mm TECBOND adhesive cartridges.
Just pull the trigger and the adhesive is melted on demand by the powerful 500 watt heated melt chamber. Adhesive output is controlled by adjusting the air pressure, and the spray pattern is varied by using the rear mounted spray control knob (easy to use by both left and right-handed operators).
The TEC 6300 is the highest output, hand-held industrial hotmelt spray glue gun available. Capable of dispensing up to 10 lbs/hr of molten hotmelt, the TEC 6300 is ideal for covering areas up to about 10 square feet at a time. It can also be used on heat sensitive substrates such as expanded polystyrene and other plastic foams. A range of spray adhesive formulations are available to suit most applications.
The TEC 6300 spray system is solvent-free and non-toxic, so there are none of the environmental problems that are often associated with other spray adhesive applicators.
Built to meet all the latest European Electrical Safety Standards, the TEC 6300 comes complete with an integral gun stand, suspension ring, full operating instructions and a one year guarantee.
Hotmelt Glue Gun Features
Hotmelt Glue Gun Specifications
- VOLTAGE 110/120V. 50-60Hz
- HEATER 2 x 250W stainless steel cartridges (total 500 Watts)
- TEMP. CONTROL Pre-set thermostat 350ºF & safety thermal fuse (380ºF thermostat available for polyamide spray adhesive & 260ºF thermostat for low melt adhesive)
- WEIGHT 3 lbs
- POWER CABLE 10ft three core, rubber sheathed, with fitted plug + air hose, with reinforced heat resistance sheathing.
- MELT RATE Up to 10 lbs/hr, depending on adhesive & temperature (average output across the range is 8 lbs/hr)
- COVERAGE Between 1502ft and 5002ft per kilo, depending on whether the spray pattern has been applied heavily or lightly
- ADHESIVE SIZE TECBOND 1¾” cartridges
- Designed and built to comply with EN 60335-2-45
Hotmelt Glue Gun Options and Accessories
Glue Gun Nozzles
The TEC 6300 is supplied with a 0.080″ orifice wide spray nozzle The spray pattern can be altered by air pressure and the distance you hold the gun from the substrate. Optional nozzle assemblies are available to produce a narrow or wide spray pattern and optional valve assemblies are available to increase or decrease the amount of adhesive extruded. The caps and valves are color coded for identification purposes. Please ask for further details.